A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Crochet One Skein Wonders

If you're like me, you probably get lots of "junk" email.  For example, I get at least one email from Amazon a day.  The email I got today was because of things I've looked at/bought in the past.  So it was a "we thought you might like this" email.


They were certainly right.  I have a pattern that was published in this book.  What a funny way to find out it was released!


See!  There's my name right there!  I love how they styled the shrug on the model.  The pattern uses one skein (as the title of the book suggests) of Blue Heron Rayon Metallic (Worsted: 88% Rayon, 12% Metallic, 550 yards). 

It's a perfect project to show off the beauty of this yarn.  It's a reasonable project for an adventurous advanced beginner and a quick crochet project for an intermediate crocheter. So what are you waiting for?  Go get a copy and work one for yourself! In fairness to Amazon, here is the link to the book. There are 100 more terrific patterns in the book for all different weights of yarn.

No comments: