A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Wicked Case of Startitus

 Here is Sofia modeling her perfectly red hat and sweater.   
Diane finished her blanket,  Bernat "From the Middle "blanket well before the baby is due.  Hopefully Canadian mail will deliver it in a timely fashion.  She has enough yarn leftover to make another blanket.  She's just going to reverse the color order to maximize yardage.
Elizabeth's mother was working on the teddy bear poncho with matching little girl poncho.  I wrote the pattern number down wrong, so if you'd like to know what the pattern is, let me know and I'll find out.
Mary went ahead and knit a bangle bracelet with the leftover yarn from her Sea Lettuce Scarf.
The yarn is Blue Heron Rayon Metallic.
The pattern is called "Silent Night Bracelets".  Looking around my desk, I spotted some leftover sparkly yarn too pretty to throw away.  It might be just enough for a bracelet.
Mary worked on her swatch in Kollage Riveting yarn.  It's made out of recycled jeans.  The pattern is for "My Kind of Saturday", a cowl.
She also began the Trendsetter Kid Seta & Zucca Circular Scarf.  I wasn't able to find it on Ravelry.
Last but not least, she began another top down hat for a baby gift.  Like I said, a wicked case of startitus.  I want to play along too. 

Lois is sticking to her resolve to complete her Gypsy Tank before starting anything else.  Under the banner of "do one thing at a time, do it well, and move on.  She's a better woman than I am.


No comments: