A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, April 2, 2012

Harry, The Ultimate Cage Fighting Puppy

Harry has graduated to sleeping in our room.  He's a sweet dog when he's sleeping.  When the my alarm goes off in the morning, it's quite another story.


Just imagine.... all is quiet, everyone is sleeping, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse (oops, wrong story)...

The alarm goes off.  Harry leaps onto my head, biting my hair, taking my scrunchie off.  I swat him off the bed.  Like a ninja, he springs back onto the bed.  By this time I've covered my face with the blanket to stave off his attack.  He is standing on me, nipping at the blanket and me.  Again, I swat him off the bed.  Again, he jumps back on.  Think he wants to get up?  The wrestling match continues until Joe asks "what in the world is going on?".

'Nothing, I reply.  Just my morning Ultimate Cage fight with the dog".  Some people wake up gently and go about their day.  Me? I wrestle with a half-crazed puppy who is tired of sleeping and looks like a combination of Dobby from Harry Potter

 and a Gremlin.














Come to think of it, he behaves like a gremlin does after midnight - only in the morning.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does look like doby!!!