A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I am not feeling the love

Don't let this cute face fool you.  He is a miniature beast of burden. All week he's had me running.  He's finding socks we didn't even know we had.  It doesn't matter if I think it's high ground, he's springy and jumps.   He's been dragging clean sheets and clothes off my laundry counter. I've had to clear the whole shelf.
I found the only way to snare him when he's got contraband is to give the lab LOTS of love and attention. He gets jealous and comes over.
Well, he's gone to far.  Today he found one of the slippers I made my daughter and ate the button clear off like it was a piece of candy.  He rendered a whole in the slipper while he was at it.

This means war.

No comments: