A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, March 26, 2012

So maybe I haven't been totally monogamous with my project, but it's as close as I get.
I've been working on the Crocheted Lace Canopy Cardi Wrap for an upcoming class at Westport Yarns.  The yarn I'm crocheting with is Knit One Crochet too Pediwick, it's 66% bamboo and 34% nylon. 
The construction is really interesting.  It's worked in one piece from the back through to the sleeves.  Then you work the two fronts.  The magazine spread for the pattern showed a lot of interesting ways to wear it.
The other project I've been steadily working on is the High Line Cardigan which will be a store sample.  We got in this great ribbon yarn from Trendsetter, Dolcino.  I love the texture of the yarn.

Now that these are halfway completed, I'm starting to get the itch to start something new. We did just get in Madelinetosh Tosh Sock.... Can you say Catkin?

No comments: