A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nearing the Finish Line

I'm almost done with two projects and it's a good thing too. The sweater above is a gift for a baby friend turning 2. I'm adding button eyes, whiskers, ears, and a little pink nose. If I have time, I may add a little cotton tail to the back. The pattern is Children's Bunny Sweater (W184) and is worked with worsted weight yarn.
I'm cheating and using an existing picture of this tank, Jackie. I've finished the body, worked reverse stockinette on the outside of the straps. The pattern calls for picking up stitches across the body for a ruffle. I have the ruffle and the neck edging to do. The yarn is Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool.

I'm ready to start something springy!

No comments: