A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little Bunny Foo Foo

My little bunny sweater is done, down to the very last detail. Ready to be wrapped up and gifted!
It's time to add the ruffle on my tank. The pattern suggests you try it on and using scrap yarn, weave in the path of the ruffle. Picking up the stitches along the path was time consuming. After the ruffle there is just the neckline edging. I thoroughly recommend this pattern, it is well written and the fit is really good.
With one project completed, I started my Monkey socks by Cookie A. for an upcoming class in May at Westport Yarns. I was very proud of myself for waiting to start the socks until the sweater was done. I'm really making an effort to keep a (more) reasonable limit to the number of works in progress I have going at a time. The yarn, Regia Extra Twist Merino Color, is a pleasure to work with.
Having really enjoyed using Jeny's Surprisingly Stretch Bind Off, I thought I would see if she had a corresponding cast on. She does! It really creates a stretchy cuff.

Now that I'm nearly done with my Ruffled Tank, I have to plan my next project!

No comments: