A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where was I?

I went to my high school reunion this past weekend and got off track with my posts! I feel like I should give a recap like they did in the old Batman sitcom. "When last we met....
Sunaina was a few inches short from finishing her sister's Soft & Drapey shrug.
Lois was well into this cute little sundress from Knitting Pure & Simple.
She finished knitting her wrap in Prism Stuff. I crocheted one flower for her alternating with Artyarns Ultramerino (bulky) and the Prism. Now she has to decide how many flowers she wants.
I finished this Sampler Purse using Zara. I gave it to Laura as a thank you for helping me out. It was fun doing this little Fair Isle purse. I see more Fair Isle in my future.

No comments: