A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Friday, December 8, 2017

Pantone Color of 2018 is.....


I AM FINALLY VALIDATED. 

Pantone has declared the Color of the Year 2018 to be Ultra Violet.


I became aware of the power of the Pantone Color of the year in 2012 when it was Tangerine Tango. We couldn't keep orange in the shop all that year. It was "tangerine tango this" and "tangerine tango that".


Since then I have watched the parade of colors go by, just shaking my head in disbelief. They almost had it in 2014 with Radiant Orchard, but that is not "my" purple.


As I took my walk this morning the Ultra Violet Flowers bloomed a little brighter. 

I am so excited at the possibilities. Purple housewares, purple clothes, and of course...


the yarn!

It's a beautiful thing. I need only look to my closet to be "in style". 


Let the purple reign begin!

No comments: