A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, December 5, 2016

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

 

I continue to be a selfish knitter with random acts of gift knitting. I'm not changing my ways. However, when I knit gifts for special little loved ones and receive these pictures back,


well, how can my heart not just melt. I knit this little guy the Top This! Frog Hat.
DMC Top This!
 You can't see the top of the hat, so here is how the yarn comes. 


This young lady wanted an infinity scarf that was purple, pink, and blue. Très Chic at this tender age. The pattern is the Honey Cowl and it was knit with Prism Symphony (Worsted: 80% Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon, 118 yards). 

It does give me great joy to knit things for these little people. As they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words".

Alright, enough said. Back to my own knitting....



No comments: