Introducing the Anemone Poncho
with a simple lace pattern and just enough sparkle around the neckline and borders for a touch of bling.
The poncho is knit with 5 skeins of Artyarns Regal Silk (DK: 100% Silk, 163 yards) and 1 skein of Artyarns Beaded Silk & Sequins (DK: 100% Silk with Silk-Strung Sequins and Murano Glass Beads, 110 yards).
The Fine Print
There is enough yardage in the Regal Silk to knit the poncho without the Beaded Silk & Sequins Light if you don’t want the added bling.
Finished Dimensions: Small (Medium/Large) 20” x 53” (21” x 60”)
Gauge On a US #7 or size to get gauge:
17.5 sts/4” and 32 rows in Stockinette stitch wet blocked.
23 sts/4”and 32 rows in Stockinette stitch unblocked.
- The poncho is knit flat as a rectangle from the short end and seamed.
- The pattern is written out row by row with a schematic.
- The lace pattern stitch is reasonable for an adventurous advanced beginner.
- There is an optional crocheted edging with the Beaded Silk & Sequins Light.
- To purchase the pattern on Ravelry, click here.
- The following colorways are available at Westport Yarns (pattern is free with purchase of the yarn).