A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Rhinebeck Loot


I think I'm going to knit Spectral with this gradient kit from Dragonfly Fibers. Despite all my intentions to buy colors outside the purple box, I couldn't resist this kit.


This Polydactyl set from Miss Babs is going to be Tubularity.
The word tubularity makes me think of a line from an old tv show, "Jocularity, Jocularity". Post a comment if you know where it's from.


I bought a Paintbox Gradient of Footnotes yarn from Fiber Optic Yarns.  
This will be a pattern called Reverse Psychology.


Dragonfly Pixie is going to grow up to be Inner Peace, I think.


 This I bought just because it called out to me.  Nancy gave me permission to buy it since it wasn't my usual pink/purple combo.  This skein from Blue Ridge Yarns is called Kaleidoscope Worsted and has 200 yards.  I have no idea what I'm going to knit with it.  I'll just admire it's beauty for a while.


There were only two skeins of this little cutie, Yummy 2ply, from Miss Babs. Nancy and I each bought one - what else could we do?  For the time being, this skein with bunk with my random skeins of Koigu.  I think they will play nicely.

I'm delighted that I have a plan for most of my purchases.  
Maybe I'll even knit one before Rhinebeck 2015. 
Ha!  Who am I kidding?

No comments: