A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

This is love and appreciation

I knit socks for my dad. He loves them and wears them.

 
 I'm pretty sure this is the first pair I knit for him.  This is at least the third time I have darned them.  The first time I used a water bottle because I didn't have a darning egg.


Since the last time I darned them, I found a darning egg.


I have to admit after using the darning egg, I prefer the water bottle.  It was easier to manipulate.


It is a pleasure to knit for someone who truly appreciates the knitted gift. :)

And from the puppy files:


I wonder if Boris realizes that Tucker is touching him.  Tucker is staying really quiet and still because Boris never lets him get this close.


Harry being soulful.






No comments: