I've updated the status of these projects:
Rambling Ruffle- started in 2011
2. Rhinebeck Cardigan a/k/a Vine Yoke Cardigan - started January 2011.
3. Lacey Beaded Scarf a/k/a English Mesh Scarf - started November 2011. Yay! Finished!
4. Lima Top Down Sweater - started September 2011. Finished the body and 1/2 a sleeve.
FroggedShore - started March 2010 (curse you Ravelry for that lovely bit of information). Put on a shelf high up, this project annoys me. Elizabeth I can "hear" you shaking your head at me, couldn't you stop the madness? You were there! ;)
5. Braided Cowl -started September 2011.
7. Switcheroo Sock - started September 2009 (Oy!) Wicked second sock syndrome.
Not sure if I'll finish or frog.
8. Color Block Mohair Scarf - started December 2011.
Made a some progress, need to find a three more colors.
It's an embarrassment of riches and not necessarily in a good way. The list has increased. My husband says there should be a 12-step program. Maybe he's right. (Don't tell him I said that.)
So, without further ado, hear are my new/revisited resolutions:
4 projects at a time seemed manageable and kept my attention and I actually finished things.
1 project from stash yarns.
1 project that's been hibernating, frog or finish.
1 project with new yarn. Let's face it, there are always going to be new tempting yarns.
1 project that is a design or class prep.
They are unimpressed.