A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Startitus

Having finished my secret squirrelly project that dominated my knitting time, I am more than ready to get back to my multifarious (new word, love it!) projects. I certainly respect the monogamy required of a project with a deadline, however, I enjoy flitting from one project to the next.
We just got in some of Ellyn Cooper's Yarn Sonnet's.  
Of course I am draw to this colorway, 
it is my old faithful hand-dyed favorite.  

I'm knitting a store sample of Ellyn's Diamond Scarf in Jenny yarn, 50% cotton, 50% bamboo, 225 yards sportish weight, colorway is Ruby flower.
I swatched for the Crocheted Lace Canopy Cardi Wrap, an upcoming class at Westport Yarns.   

 I had a curious interloper.
The yarn is Knit One Crochet too, Pediwick, 66% bamboo/34% nylon, 392 yards of fingering weight.

I also started a sample for the upcoming Entrelac class.  I would put it here, but I need something for tomorrow's blog. ;)

1 comment:

Ann said...

What is it about finishing a project that makes us binge on starting new ones?
My project monogamy is working out fairly well so far this year. Let's see how long I can keep it up.

That Ellyn Cooper yarn is totally me. I shall reach through the monitor and snatch it!