A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Update

Epilogue to Laura's Jury Duty post: Laura found her plastic Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needles. She packed them in her yarn, in her bag. It went unnoticed through the security machine. Once inside the room she had to wait in, she seated herself strategically so as not to bring attention to herself. We can all benefit from her trial (pun intended).

I'm on the verge of finishing 3 projects. How exciting is that?!
I just have one sleeve to knit on my Miley Tee by Cheri Christian, I thoroughly enjoyed knitting this. Both the yarn and the pattern were a pleasure. I could see knitting it again in a different fabric and/or making it long sleeves. The fit is great too.
I'm up to the foot on my second Monkey by Cookie. The pattern goes quickly once you get the hang of it. This is for a class at Westport Yarns.
There are 9 more hexagons left to crochet for my Mamy bag before I can start playing around with the hexagons for placement. Keeping track of the number of times I work each color really helped me keep the colors balanced.
The Summit by Mandie Harrington is done. It blocked out a lot, from 12" x 46" to 15" x 58". The class started last week at Westport yarns.

Voila! Getting excited about started some new projects!


No comments: