A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, April 5, 2010

Is that all it is?

Robin set about to knit a baby hat as a gift using my Simple & Easy Hat for the Whole Family. She's knitting it in Crystal Palace Puffin.

She gave me a little grief about the jogless join after her experience with knitting gloves. In this video, she is attempting the jogless join with Diane and Noreen looking on. Listen very closely at the end of the video for a key phrase.


did you hear it?
a jogless joined hat.


Diane had some work to do for her Lima pullover.


Noreen joined us today, she was working on turning the heel for the 2 @ time, toe up magic loop socks she's working on from a class she's taking with me at Westport Yarns. I love the yarn she's using, it reminds me of a sunset.

No comments: