A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, November 2, 2009

Waldo, I've found you.


Thing #2's Waldo costume was a great success (no doubt owing to the authentic hat).

She received totally unanticipated responses that make me chuckle and smile every time I think of them.

All throughout her day kids of all ages (many of whom she didn't know), would come up to her and hug her saying, "I've finally found you".

Later, when walking in late to a class (she was delayed by her Waldo fame), her teacher just looked at her and said, "My kids have been looking everywhere for you."

She and her friends got into the fun of it and took several "where's waldo-ish" pictures.

There were of course some poor delusional souls who thought she was either: Santa, a peppermint stick (I kind of like that one), or simply decoration.

No comments: