A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hats Off

I finished baby's Flap Happy hat and it is clear that I have been out of the loop for too long. It just fits her. Looks like I'm making another hat, and fast! The next one will be striped.
I was pleased to see how well the i-cords doubled as a chew toy.
I finished my own Spiral hat with Koigu I had leftover from my Charlotte's Web shawl. The pattern uses 2 skeins of Koigu doubled and the hat is knit flat and seamed. I love how the hat fits (even if I do say so myself). I made the largest size. Happily, dh wants one. They are so easy to do. At first I scoffed at him trying on my hat - concerned that he would stretch it. Well, I am chagrined to say that with my poofy hair, we wear the same size hat.

No comments: