A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Michelle took the Inside Outside scarf class at Knitting Central. My scarf is the picture above, knit in Noro Silk Garden.
I love what Michelle chose, 2 colors in The Fibre Company "Road to China" yarn. This yarn has the softest hand.
Here is the Pinwheel sock I'm knitting from Elise Duvekot's Knit One Below book. I'm teaching a class in this in October at Knitting Central. I'm knitting them in Koigu yarn, 1 skein semi-solid and 1 skein variegated. I'm thoroughly enjoying this technique. It's not stranding and it's not slipping.
At stitch and chat, Angela was able to finish picking up stitches for the front band and after 4 long rows she'll be able to do the loopy stitch.
Michelle finished her Soft & Drapey shrug in Artyarns Pearl Rhapsody and Silk Pearl. It's really lovely.
Linda is up to the placket on her 3rd Wallaby.
Elizabeth finished her first pair of my Eyelet rib socks. I'm really glad she liked the pattern.

No comments: