A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, August 3, 2009

Rainy Days & Sundays

I had spontaneous day off yesterday and put it to good use. It was such a pleasure to sit and knit most of the day. Perfect for a rainy day.
I've been working on a Knitted Sampler Pattern in Blue Sky's Spud & Chloe yarn. I love this yarn; it's a wool/cotton blend and is machine wash/tumble dry low. The colors have great depth.
I also started working on the store sample for the Knit One Below Scarf class I'm teaching in September. I'll be teaching a series of classes based on the book Knit One Below: One Stitch, Many Fabrics by Elise Duvekot, I'm really enjoying this technique.
I had my knitting and Boris had his bone. All was right with the day.

By the end of the day, I had knit so much, I did some of the "yoga for knitters" exercises I learned from Michelle. Between that and Helios Topical homeopathic oil, my hands/wrists were 100% today.

No comments: