Robin had 2 projects with her today. The baby blanket (above) knit in Berroco Comfort and the Bobbi Bear (below) knit in Blue Sky Organic Cotton. The blanket pattern is one we adapted to the gauge of the yarn. I love this denim colorway of Comfort. I think all of us have been enjoying knitting with it.
Her Bobbi Bear is in the home stretch. She decided she wants a knit dress to cover any anomalies in the fabric of the bear. It's going to be a cute little jumper knit in the Muench, My Family Yarn.
Linda was up to the fusing of the pocket of this (her 3rd) wallaby and nearly done with her 2nd wallaby. After she finishes the 2nd one, we're going to stick to 1 wallaby at a time. Doing them concurrently was a source of great confusion.
I'm making a set of Flap Happy Hats for a baby gift. Hats for the newborn and his twin big brothers. I'm knitting them all in different blues of Plymouth Jelli Beenz.
I finished my Soft & Drapey Shrug. I used 4 skeins of Loop d' Loop Quartz and 3 skeins of Berroco Bonsai. It was a great "mindless" knit during the past 2 weeks of family/holiday get togethers.
Michelle reknit the head of Mary's bear and realized the reason why her sizing was so off was because she was using different sized dpn's to knit it. That explains how she had 6 dpns.