A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Recent Book Titles

I just finished the book,The 19th Wife: A Novel . It was a past/present historical fiction about "plural" marriage and the origins of Mormons. I listened to it on cd and enjoyed it. Thanks for the recommendation, Robin.

For lighter reading, I read the "in between the numbers" book,Plum Spooky (A Between-the-Numbers Novel). This was one of her funniest and had me laughing out loud. I love when that happens. If you haven't read any of her books in the Stephanie Plum series, I totally recommend them and that you start with the first in the series, One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, No. 1). The characters continue on through the series and it's great to get to know them from the beginning.

Now I've started The Shadow of the Wind.

Back to the books, and knitting :)

No comments: