A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday Hiatus

I've had a bit of a Holiday Hiatus from blogging. Here's a summary of the last couple of stitch and chats to get me back on track.

Elizabeth's Julsa sweater from Ella Rai Book #9 is coming along nicely. The yarn, Nashua Handknits Vignette is 100% superwash and has a very interested texture.

Here's a project she started in Noro Silk Garden Chunky.
Robin is making great progress on her newest project. A baby coat from Debbie Bliss Quick Baby Knits. She's knitting it in Berroco Comfort Worsted. The stitch is a textured rib stitch.







Mary brought in her Christmas Stocking and wants to knit one for each member of her family for next Christmas. I was going to try my hand at designing one to look similar. In the meantime, Elizabeth found a perfect pattern, it's a vintage pattern from 1945.




Michelle knit this year's Knitting Central Signature hat with 2 skeins of Lobster Pot Bulky. It's a terrific hat pattern, even if I do say so myself. If you look closely, you'll see that Casey is modelling again. Here's my Herringbone Hat.
Elizabeth knit these adorable mini stockings as part of her holiday knitting.

No comments: