A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, April 23, 2012

I fought the dog and I WON.

I have done my best to put all yarn on high ground. 
 Now he's just messing with me.  He went into the bag I use for teaching and found this skein.
 He knows he's playing me too.  I tried to ignore him and act "natural".  He was prancing around trying to get my attention, taunting me with this yarn.
 If he could, he would be saying "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah" and maybe sticking his tongue out at me.  I moved very slowly towards him to get this video. 
When he made a break for it to go outside with the yarn, I nabbed it!  I fought the dog and I WON.  This time anyway.

~No yarn was hurt during this escapade.~

No comments: