A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Unfinished Objects or UFO's

I just launched this year's New Year's Resolution Challenge at Westport Yarns.  The people who participated in last year's challenge found it really helpful and even liberating.

As an employee I can't "officially" sign up, however that doesn't mean I can't play along.  Here is my unabridged (this may be scary and not for the feint of knit) list of UFO.

In no particular order:
1.  Rambling Ruffle- started in 2011 
2.  Rhinebeck Cardigan a/k/a Vine Yoke Cardigan - started January 2011.
3.  Lacey Beaded Scarf a/k/a English Mesh Scarf - started November 2011.
4.  Lima Top Down Sweater - started September 2011.
 5. Braided Cowl -started September 2011.
6.  Striped Cardigan a/k/a Shore - started March 2010 (curse you Ravelry for that lovely bit of information).
7.  Switcheroo Sock - started September 2009 (Oy!)
8.  Color Block Mohair Scarf - started December 2011.

Eight isn't as bad as I thought.  I kept looking around thinking, "Is that all there is? I thought there was more."  I think there are so many things that I'm thinking about making that it seemed like I'd started more than I had. That is some small comfort. 

I've got my work cut out for me.  Good thing it's a labor of love.













No comments: