A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

No Pictures, Please

This no power stuff is exhausting and for particular reason either. It definitely affects what I knit and when. Which, in the scheme of things is not a problem, just an adjustment. Got to keep perspective.

Happily, I finished my Gypsy shell turned sweater. I've swatched for the Tall Latte crocheted sweater using Plymouth Superwash Merino.

That leaves a window open for two new projects. I'm excited at the mere prospect of picking two new projects. In fact, I'm going to look through my favorites and queue on Ravelry now. I'll let you know what I decide.

To all my East Coast readers, I hope you have power soon and weathered the storm safely.



No comments: