A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Update

I finished the body of my (design your own) top down sweater. This is the second ribbing I tried; it's a mock baby cable. Awwww. The first cable I tried was called "rick rack" and it just didn't sit right. I ripped it out before taking a picture, sorry. Trust me, it didn't look good. I'm going to use this ribbing on the cuffs and v-neck too.
I started my Gypsy sweater. I had to catch up to Michelle and Lois. Michelle hit a set back though, she was on the wrong size needles.
I'm almost done sewing the squares together for my Lizard Ridge Pillow. I love this pattern. It is so entertaining.

I also knit on my Corinne sweater, finished the first sleeve and began the back. I realized this weekend that I'm working on 4 sweaters at once. The good news is that 3 of the 4 are in stash yarns. The bad news is that there is no small project among them. Note to self: 1 project of the 4 must be not be a sweater.

Must go knit something.

No comments: