A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Runway Cabled Headband

This cabled headband is a modeled after the Prada Headband. In the picture it looks like their headband must fasten in the back. I closed mine with a 3 needle bind off. It fits nice and snug.

After trying it on Michelle (who apparently has a much smaller head than I do), I edited it to have 2 sizes. I can't have Michelle walking around wearing the headband around her neck.
It's knit with super bulky yarn and is a super quick knit, easily done in over the course of an evening. I really enjoyed knitting this one and will definitely knit a few for gifts this holiday season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty on her.