A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ta Da!

Do other knitters go out in public with some ends yet to weave in, hanging from their sweaters? I finished my "Slant on Nature" pattern this morning. Literally with seconds to spare before I had to go to work. Most of the ends were cleaned up. I was determined to wear it and was not going to be put off by a couple of measly ends. You know when you get that feeling that you are going to finish and wear it "now" no matter what?
I knit it with Noro Furin yarn, color #2. A cotton blend that was a pleasure to knit with. I used 8 skeins.
The pattern is by Knit One, Crochet Too and was published in Knit 'N Style ~ April 2008.
Here's another picture of the sweater, it shows off the coloration better.
And Nan, the picture above is the "Ooh Sparkly Thing" scarf. ;)

No comments: