A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, February 15, 2010

Adventures in Posting


DSC05367
Originally uploaded by pamelaclaire65

I'm trying to work this post from my husband's mini-computer. I miss my apple!

Baby turns 1 in a couple of weeks and I decided to crochet her some Amigurumi toys. The first obstacle being pronouncing Amigurumi (spelling it correctly is a trick too).

I love this little apple. I made sure everyone in the store played with it when I brought it in. I am totally charmed by it.

In addition to the apple will be a pear and a strawberry. Each with little toy surprises inside.

I may also crochet her a 1st birthday cake as a keepsake. May being the operative word.

Ok, so this post may come in two posts so I can show you both pictures.

No comments: