A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Taking the Day Off - Mostly

After enjoying several days of vacation and hard core knitting/crocheting, I am forcing a day off to give my hands a rest. I've been down the road of a repetitive stress injury and the denial that it could possibly be knitting. I'm going to live vicariously through my sister's knitting for today.

She is tech knitting several patterns for me and she's doing a great job.
This a toe up Eyelet Lace Sock pattern and she's knitting it in Blue Sky Alpacas Spud and Chloe fingering weight yarn. She's liking the lace pattern (yay!) and I'm sure I'll get a review of the yarn as well.
This lace v neck sweater is going to be published in a couple of months and I'm delighted with her results.

No comments: