A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Plain Vanilla with Sprinkles


Yay! I measured the shrug against her “wingspan” and she liked it just the way it was!!!! All done. I bound off and gave her 3 choices for the edging. I know I said I was going to sneak it by her; she is a teen and that could only end badly. She liked the colorful yarn. It’s sewn and blocking before the deadline with time to spare, that’s so unlike me.

I also made a last minute scarf as a gift for one of the kids’ guidance counselors without who’s support, school would’ve been miserable. The yarn is Loop d' Lood Quartz and the pattern is Christine's Shawl/Scarf by Lynn Wilson.

Hopefully I’ll leave well enough alone and continue to finish things. Then I can reward myself with an exciting new project.

No comments: