A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Friday, July 11, 2008

Purple is the color of creativity (and happiness)

I've been reading the blog of Wendy Knits. She has really great designs and I've been enjoying all the different socks she's been knitting for the summer of socks. Well, she knit one pair in Dream in Color Smooshy sock yarn in the “Pansy Golightly” colorway. WOW! This shade of purple is just perfect.

I also saw someone on ravelry had used the same color/yarn and so it was meant to be. I called my fairy-yarn-mother and a yarn elf got the yarn for me.


Needless to say I am one happy camper and looking forward to this yarn. It will probably sit where I can "oooohhh" over it for a little while before deciding on a pattern.

No comments: