A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, July 7, 2008

Bloglines

For those of you who have mentioned that they are not getting their blogarithm emails when new blog posts, try checking your settings.

You can also subscribe to bloglines instead. There's a button to the left of this post.

After you subscribe, you can drag the "bloglines" marker to your Internet tool bar and click on that to see which "feeds or blogs" that you are subscribed to have new posts.

It's like reading a virtual newspaper.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I love bloglines. I believe I was your first subscriber. It is such a wonderful time saver.

Pam said...

Yes, you are my first subscriber and to show my appreciation, I'm going to knit an honorary badge.:)

I love reading the my blogline subscriptions in the am with my coffee.

I'm loving the designs by Wendyknits on her blog www.wendyknits.net