A virtual gathering of people sharing their knitting, books, thoughts, and random threads of conversation!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Knit

Monday, June 30, 2008

This Saturday I taught a beginner crochet class at Knitting Central.
We had a full class and even though none of the customers had met, we all enjoyed each other's company. The goal was to learn basic crochet and begin a notions bag.

I think Alourde knew more than she let on,


Everyone learned the basics and was able to start their notions bag before class was over.

Michelle took a break to share her Baby Surprise jacket by Elizabeth Zimmerman. Well done!


Imagine my surprise when I got home and got on the internet to check out one of the customer's blogs. Jennifer aka MajorKnitter's blog and I found our class of today already posted! Click this link to read her post.

That got me to thinking, Jennifer was in one of my Ravelry classes and sure enough, there we were! Click here for her post on the Ravelry Class.

Well, there you have it, generally I'm the blogger not the bloggee; it was fun to see her posts. Definitely check out Majorknitter's blog.

No comments: